This is a continuation of a previous post about the making of the Green Butterfly Lady. I previously showed one of the top wings, and now I'm going to show you a picture of the bottom wings. They were much more difficult because of the size, but the steps were the same as for the top wings.
I really don't like to do faces and hands, but this quilt called for me to do both (yuk). I thought that I'd better tackle them next and get that step behind me. I traced the pieces of the face onto Steam-A-Seam, applied them to the various colors of fabric, and adhered them together. This is what the face and arms looked like after I added colored pencil.
I hope it still looks like its going in the right direction.
Post a Comment