Friday, September 8, 2023

Green Lady #3 - part 4 - FINAL - Dressed Up Gardener

This is a continuation of 3 previous posts about the making of Green Lady #3.

I used several kinds and colors of thread during the quilting phase.  Most of these threads got tried in the longarm; some worked and some didn't.  So some of them were quilted on my domestic machine.  And some got added by hand.

 One thing that I learned is that it is VERY DIFFICULT to hand embroider through fabric that has been attached with Steam-A- Seam.  Sticky and tough.  Ugh.  Anyway, I persevered and here is the final quilt.  It measures 36" W x 50.5" H.  

I named it "Dressed Up Gardener".  

I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment