Monday, October 16, 2023

Lime Twist - Mod Squad Improv Challenge - part 3

This is a continuation of two previous posts about the making of the Lime Twist Improv Challenge piece.

I had to remember was that the piece would get much smaller when it got pieced together, and I had to be able to piece all the different sizes of blocks together.  Here are a few pictures of the piecing process that I started from the top.  There were a few pieces that had to be inserted as coping strips, and other pieces that needed to be made.  I also ended up doing a lot of partial seams!  I think that it ended up with the same concept as what I had when the blocks were just up on the wall and not sewn together yet.  

And the final top all sewn together.

I hope you like it.  I'm certainly happy with the improv nature of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment