I've lost count again on how many charity quilts I've made in 2021. I turned in a bunch of finished tops and picked up more fabric. I was especially looking for striped fabric that would go with some of the material that had already been donated to me. I found this great red, white and blue stripe with a hint of green. And there was enough to use it all throughout two quilts.
Both of these quilts use just plain old 6" squares. I cut the striped fabric on the bias and then played around on my design wall with the layout. There are 11 rows of 13 squares, or a total of 143 squares. Both quilt tops ended up being 60.5" x 71.5".
I hope you like them!