I read on a friend's blog about getting her blogs printed into books. This was a great idea for my upcoming quilt show! Many people know about my quilts, but not so many know that I write a weekly blog about quilting, inspiration for quilting, and everything else close to that subject.
So, I checked into it. I ended up with blog2print because it was so easy to do, and because they had a special discount for a couple of weeks.
Things I learned:
1. Don't chose to compact version. They scrunch the photos and the subtitles into the body of the blog, and it really messes up being able to read them later. Just pay for the extra pages.
2. Start each blog on a new page. This also adds pages, but it feels more like a chapter in a book. You'll have a fresh start to each blog.
3. Find some fun pictures for the front and back of the book. I love to take shadow selfies and this looked really good on the back.
4. Write soomething clever for the dedication.
5. Delete pages or blogs that you really don't like. Heck, delete them from your blog too!
6. And remember, if you write it in your blog and post it to the internet, anyone and everyone can read it. So be kind.
That's about it.
Happy blogging and make some books out of your blogs!